Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Where Can I Buy Withdrawl Ease

I AM KLOOT - " Sky At Night"

Europe / Zoom - 2,010


Highly recommended.

Recently a friend asked me it was for me indie. The only thing I could think was: the music you put ads on TV. Then I read an article in "Spoon sonic" that I agree with point to point with only difference of point of view we look at the circumstances surrounding the case of the British "I am Kloot, I was not included in the chapter on "Rabid indie fans, and catches me too old to be ascribed to movements that put you behind a barrier, highly permeable beautiful floral that is.
And that, headed the trio led by the broken voice "John Bramwell" The shoe is perhaps the best album of his career, assisted in production by members of "Elbow", "Guy Garvey" and "Craig Potter."
A disk that goes into the best tradition the crooner británcos even if Manchester possibly indefinitely remain firmly in the prestigious club of the cult groups.






0 comments:

Post a Comment