Monday, March 7, 2011

Actresses With Black Hair And Green Eyes

Rig Expert Activity 6 meters

The 6 meter band was always an outstanding band to me ..
is the band I need to do the DXCC taking 160 meters ..

In the mid nineties, Andrew LU6FKH now / PY2, experience
a converter for that band but without much success ..

Years passed and in 2009 he bought a Erardo LU6FT
Yaesu FT 857D .. and was the first team we had in the city for expetimentar something in that band .. so that on the eve of a railway business we set 1 / 4 wave vertical on the local RC ..
In so doing made the first QSO with NP4A and we recepcionar a beacon for of Venezuela with a strong signal ..


In late 2010 I bought my multi-computer, an Icom IC
7000 so the first thing I did was make a quarter-wave for that band and at least have something to go listen .. while searching for information to get a Yagi antenna.

The first QSO was made on 6 meters on 11/11/2010 at 00:25 UTC with YV5ZV
that night could also communicate with:
NP4A, KP4EIT and WP4N.

The ¼ wave was well and the days I could communicate with:
FM5AA, 9Y4D, LU6FT, 8P6DV, YV6BFE, WP4AZT, PJ4/PE1DCY, HK3DES, YV4ACU, not bad for the GP about 6 meters high ..

I keeping track of the markers taken over by these parts ..
a bit to learn from this band .. some of them are:

J88ARC / B, 9Y4AT / B, PR8ZIX / B, YV4AB / B, CE3AA, OA4B, V44KAI / B, PP2SIX, YV5OK / B, OA4TT / B , Ti2N / B, HK3AAR / B, KP3FT / B, LU7FTF / B

about 10 days and spent my first directional assemble a 6-element yagi
double spaced .. to see the comments in one of the first uploaded on this blog post.

Still I have a very low height .. will be 7 meters above the ground ..
about 2 meters on the roof .. but I was doing some things in these few months of activity.

So today I joined 21 countries .. and today I work
surprise to EA7KW and CT1HZE, we'll see if I can upload the next days a bit and
impeller.

Well a little summary personal activity in the 6 meters .. pending a band in the 20 years of radio .. hopefully be adding more countries ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment