Monday, March 28, 2011

Meagan Good Hairstyle In The Game

BILL CALLAHAN - "Apocalypse"

101 Distributie ON - 2011




Highly recommended.

Sorry, I am nothing objective to Mr. Callahan. For my talk about "The Crooner" (with a capital) of U.S. country-folk century. And if you were talking about "Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle" as a lavish album what of this "Apocalyse? A marvel concentrated in only seven areas in which perhaps leaves the delicate intimacy of songs like "Too many birds" to combine with melodies that get more deeply into the blues and rock and roll. Maybe I exaggerated but tacheis of my "Apocayse" is "the record."


and tuned because we see him again this year in our country on the following dates:


- 5/21/11 San Sebastian - Donostia Home Theater


- 5/23/11 Barcelona - Bikini


- 5/24/11 Madrid - Sala Heineken








Indie

0 comments:

Post a Comment