Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Orbit Car Starter Problems

wriggle modes

UN's attitude remains exemplary. The precedents of Bosnia, Rwanda, Congo ... have not done much. Now it's up to Libya and no, not that it be thinking, is that they will not do anything. The problem will explain why we do not act when those affected are poor and if when the interests of USA, UK and France are at stake (see Kuwait, Chad and Algeria, to name a few).
To help the club responsible for such things cronies have created the following. Simply combine an element of each group to create a beautiful phrase. For example:
"No, I already but I have a child go in the washing machine and i do not want "


Group 1 but I wish I
No, but if I go and
How do I say that now? If
intervene To me this I like, but
As you can imagine,

Group 2
these are just caught me Moors
flu epidemic

hurts me I can not I have a child
in the washer


and Group 3 ... go! Does that comes around is Obama?.
and the matter give a fuck.
and say "Where is that?.
and i do not please.
and will not be able to be.

Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, no need to thank me. Incidentally, I liked Morgan Freeman, but not in the UN if not in movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment