Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stream Big Bang Theory Cbs Live

Base for various applications

I
been working on this car as a basis for various projects I have designed, but not the time to take me ...


First I removed all the components that came and got to see how they put the two H bridges, battery and a capacitor of 2200 uF .













The final battery put it in the center to keep a low center of gravity, and although the chassis so you can not ask much I really noticed before had it in the side and has tended to make them tops now but it takes a bit more: P

are also two H bridges to the other, on the left is for the front wheels and the right one is for forward / reverse.














This is the bottom view, the battery and capacitor of 2200 uF .




















This screw holds the motor so it does not go by the vibrations. Find several methods but this is the simplest and most effective.


Also I put the switch on / off and now I have it to make a follow up lines that I hope to publish soon.







By PeYuTrOn

0 comments:

Post a Comment