Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lightscribe Cd's Silver

Semaphore Follow Led

Well, lately I'm riding a model train at H0, and in addition I found some traffic lights at home for decoration of the model and signal a lane change, and good and that he had, why not "modernize" a little? but if you prefer, you can find how to make them from scratch.


Use very few components: 1 -.
Red LED
1 -. Green Led
1 -. 330 ohm resistance
1 -. Light (Obviously)






First emptied both red and green plastic simulating lights, LEDs do not fall well so I had to extend them slightly to fit well the LEDs, I did the bit hand, because there was little that had to be removed.












And this is the scheme, you just have to put an LED connected to the inverse of the other and a resistor in one of the outputs, and hence to terminals engine.
The LEDs are recycled, a CD drive the green and red of a TV.









And this is the light in place (currently provisional) agrandáis the image if you can see that is green and that the deviation is in normal position (straight)















And here is the diversion activated with red indicator light.










Soon I will as I have turned the motor home, or good as I have done the following, because it works, but I'm not proud of his design ... to see if the next best thing! By PeYuTrOn

0 comments:

Post a Comment