Friday, April 29, 2011

Can I Transfer Lbp Costumes To A New Account

My band slope "6 meters" 50 Mhz

In a previous post mentioned that the 6 meter band was a band slope in my work.


are about 5 months I have been experiencing the same and the results are positive, personally.


lot of information I read on the magic band in countless articles, a little understanding of how they behaved the openings, the statistics of contacts in different years and seasons.


In my web page where I assemble a section placing the contacts made in the band, just to serve those stations that are beginning to experience the band and serve for the schedule of the various openings that I will producing.


in recent contacts also find some recordings of the stations as they arrived.


these days would have installed the new tower, which will place the 6-element yagi with the rotor to aim well and let the side piola ..


http://www.lu5ff.com.ar/6% 20meters.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment