Sunday, July 11, 2010

Causes Of Westies Warts

Caterpillar with 6083 and microserve CEBEK

After a while trying to walk my previous project and failed miserably, I've been working on another project (easier) to make a kind of caterpillar or tank with the kit of CEBEK 6083, quite affordable and easy to ride for a beginner like me. In principle this is just the base engine. The engines are a souped-9g servos to make the full turn. Servos the barter viewing this tutorial . The part where the wheels are housed are using a trim the tile and aluminum are also weighing some are resistant. The H bridge I made from a radio control toy that I got, with transistors 8550, 8050 and 9014 and 7805 are powered by a power independent of the pic (later added).
servos did not expect that, being so small, tubieran so hard, I was pleasantly surprised. A servo motors are added a 100nF capacitor (104) to filter the "noise" of the collector and brushes.
These photos and this video is some tests I did with a radio control car circuit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment