Friday, November 26, 2010

Body Waxing In Lowell Ma Area

RF RF Video and Audio Modification

After an unfortunate accident my wireless camera stopped working (if they fall more than five feet is broken ...) Luckily I have taken the electronic to a transmitter, only now also of images a camera can send pictures of any AV device . At the moment I have only tested with a camera of photos that had direct AV output. and works well. Now I have only to add one to Peyutsubot .





This is the case of an empty cartridge with holes for the RCA and 9V output

This is the board which was mounted camera of here I removed the microphone (red and black to left) the green (audio) and yellow (video ) what other I was left as because it is not transmitter power, so that not be so problems.

This is the transmitter power + Red, blue audio, black power - and yellow video.

The electronic I left full, I have no data transmitter (and I have not really searched a lot) and decided to drop everything and cancel the video of camera (yellow) and connect the RCA (V) same with the cable Blue goes to the RCA (A). also has an output of 9V to power the new camera.


This is the transmitter end.


now can be used again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment