Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What Is The Stuff In A Fire Extinguisher



Amazingly after searching the L293D driver for several stores in my area had no way to find any. found a similar one, the L293 NE, but has some differences.
The L293D is a bridge chip has 4 / 2 H and can control up to 4 motors in one direction or 2 motors in both directions.

This is the table for 1 bridge:


Well I finally found and I got to the plate has to be added to Peyutsubot . Here

scheme:
Make click on image to enlarge

The original scheme as found on this page lab.guilhermemartins.net . Although some changes (hopefully not bother the author).
addition I have added a sink with a little pasta, hot flashes and such, but I think I've spent with the size, cut it was not .
and has been this:






If want more information on this post Robotsperu I have a thread open on the original changes and some very useful advice for improvement.

also remember to read the Datasheet of L293D

PeYuTrOn

0 comments:

Post a Comment