Monday, September 13, 2010

Can I Get Rid Of Curfew In Sims 3

B-6083 V2 Trainer with rocket CEBEK

Well it was time to be joining the "gadgets" hehehehe and the truth has been pretty good, but I'm still working on it (now I'm making your own circuit) in principle is pretty basic and you will find many videos of tracks / tanks on youtube or similar, the track system is the same as that of one of my previous post although slightly modified (it is now narrower.) For this I needed some of my circuits that had events such as the max 232 and the RF transmitter 433 to connect to pc and send the signal. It is controlled by a software (ever evolving) made with Visual Basic. Surely I'll post soon to see if you like and if anyone knows how to debug it, because I could use some help. He also wears a mini camera that can be seen in the same program in VB but in the video is not displayed, is fully functional.
Well this is the result:

0 comments:

Post a Comment