Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Interior Design Company Name Idea

in ICProg from Microcode Studio

Well this is something simple enough and yet very practical. The other day turned to install the microcode Studio on my pc and I realized that while configured to select the controller ( ICProg 1.06B) in one of the options I was wondering if wanted to put some parameters to load the *. alchivo HEX in ICProg or so I understood my malisimo English. So since I've been doing a little research and Forum TodoPic found the solution: Open

Microcode Studio and go to the option View / Compile and program options

Once opened, a screen where we put the current programmer.
If you have not previously selected ICProg (which I think is not an option) we give Add New Programer.

Here we ask first as it will be called the developer, in my case I put ICProg . Press "Next ." Here
asks the path where the file is located ( icprog . exe). You can give it yourself by searching for or you can introduce yourself file path. Once done click "Next ." And
Here is where we asked if we introduce some parameters to the programmer. Well
introduce this: hex-l $ - $ filename
And if we give Finish

With this every time we give to "compile and program" Compiling the and we will file the ICProg with *. HEX already loaded. More

parameters but I have not investigated the issue because he did not need but I think if we put this eg Hex-l $ - $ filename-p also loading the schedule HEX directly.

For that, a nonsense you want that saves time.
Greetings!

PeYuTrOn

0 comments:

Post a Comment