Saturday, March 27, 2010

What Happens When You Take Lorazapam?



Well I have been long on a project with an RC car I found on the beach, to there? do not know, but I jejeje Pearl has the vehicle in question is this: Well has undergone some changes, especially in the area of \u200b\u200bthe address to which you replaced the engine with gearbox bearing and I have put a small servo, would put the brand but not what it is.
The engine kept wheel drive bearing They found it, although I've separated the rear wheels a bit because they played a bit with the buffer so I put very bien.Tambien separators and the enclosure had lights and such, so I also substituted it for LED bulbs in the lights front and rear.
.
.
.

This is the result:



This is the reform that we've done and this is the interface I am designing for control by PC:

For when the controls work well, but only for RS-232 cable and only one action per button, if I tell you to adelande Up and Down goes backwards but so far I have not synchronize going forward and turn at the same time.
also the arrow keys are assigned with KeyDown
The camera also works well if you plug in the webcam as if you connect the wireless camera's ACROSS AV tuner card.

At the micro vehicle carries a 16F628A with a 4 MHz crystal, so far only three ports controlled the later going back and DiRECTioN servo, but later he habilitare more ports to switch on / off the cam and turn off / turn on the lights, but demomento not liarme enables you to not more with the code.

And this is what I have done so far, in the absence More information and therefore more knowledge, but then little by little I hope to go forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment